Donors and friends of Dans la rue are welcome to make a difference in their community by helping to prepare the hot dogs that are handed out during the Van’s nightly rounds.
- These volunteer hot dog preparation sessions take place 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday evenings only.
- All the members of your group must be 18 or over.
- This activity is open to groups of 6 to 10 people.
- It involves a 2-hour commitment.
- Volunteer sessions can be arranged once a year, once every three months or once a month.
- Note that the number of available volunteer slots is the same during the holiday season as it is at other times of the year.
Groups of more than 10 people are encouraged to give of their time in an off-site capacity. They can organize a fundraiser and/or a donation drive for needed supplies, for example, or make meals for the youth who use Dans la rue’s services.
You can also help Dans la rue through the offer of our partner Kits for a cause. To learn more, visit their website.
Submit your application
Please contact us for more information about these and other corporate volunteering opportunities.
Have a meaningful volunteer experience helping youth.