Dans la rue is pleased to offer small group volunteer opportunities to its donors and supporters who wish to make a difference in their community. And many different options are available. Please review the following details before considering an activity:
- All members of your group must be 18 years of age or older.
- It is possible to accommodate groups of a maximum of 8 people for an activity Monday-Friday during the day and/or evening after 5 pm.
- The duration of the volunteering activity can vary from two hours to a full day.
- Activities can be held annually, quarterly or monthly.
- Please note that the number of activities available is limited, particularly during the holiday season.
Groups larger than 8 people are encouraged to hold activities outside our facilities, for example by organizing fundraising event and/or material donations collection or by preparing meals for the youth who visit Dans la rue. Please contact us for more information on group volunteering options.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, for the health and safety of our volunteers, recipients and employees, there is no longer volunteering activity, either individually or in groups, at this time.
We will notify you as soon as these activities are back in place.