Although the pandemic is an ongoing concern, our counsellors now have all the tools they need to deal with the ramifications of the public health crisis.
Day Centre provides various services and programs to help at-risk youth that are adapted to their needs, goals and personal pace.
The Day Centre offers:
• Full and balanced meals, from Monday to Friday, starting at 12 p.m.
• Clothing, personal hygiene products, blankets, towels and non-perishable food at our depot of donated material goods.
• Medical and psychological healthcare with our nurse and psychologists.
• Reintegration and job training programs to help find and secure employment.
• Our on-site school, the Emmett Johns School, offers youth the chance to complete their secondary education in a supportive and adapted environment. We also offer a scholarship fund to support youth who wish to continue their education.
• Legal advice to inform young people of their rights and help them with legal resolutions and inquiries.
• Diverse workshops: Music and art programs, yoga classes, sporting activities, dog training, etc.
Day Centre address and contact information
1662 Ontario St. East
Montreal, Quebec H2L 1S7
Telephone: 514 526-7677
Toll-free: 1 888 520-7677
The Day Centre is open five days a week, Monday and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To access services, please visit the Day Centre directly or contact us for more information.