Dans la rue’s Family Services was created to help marginalized parents or future parents. The purpose of the service is to develop parenting skills and to support young people as they learn how to be parents.
Family Services offers assistance in a diverse set of areas related to parenting skills:
• Home visits
• Individual follow-ups with a counselor
• Support, references and meditation
• Accompaniments and respites
• Education on topics such as pregnancy, child development, nutrition, family budget management, etc.
• Activities and family celebrations
How to contact Family Services
Youth who visit Dans la rue’s Day Centre can be referred to Family Services.
1662 Ontario St. East
Montreal, Quebec H2L 1S7
Telephone: 514 526-7677
Toll-free: 1 888 520-7677
The Day Centre is open five days per week, Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. and Friday from 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
To access services, please visit the Day Centre directly or contact us for more information.